cool edna hull tattoos



I am now a canvas
I am now a canvas
The quote is "I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun." It is my favorite quote from Pride and Prejudice - the book, not the movie. The whole quote is:"I can fix on the hour, or the spot...
thumbnail

tattoo me finally
tattoo me finally
final step of my tattoo by LilouStudio A, Clermont-Ferrand [link]-----------------------------------------------------thanks to all of you for favs and comments!
thumbnail

Podcat Tattoo
Podcat Tattoo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I bet theres not a huge ton of people who love their original species enough to get a tattoo of them >;} Seriously.. I love podcats, they have been my brainchi...
thumbnail

Catwoman
Catwoman
Catwoman
thumbnail

Dragon Mermaid Rib Tattoo
Dragon Mermaid Rib Tattoo
Just a design I made. Booooored. D:
thumbnail