superb mavis baird tattoos



My tattoo
My tattoo
Original Design by: Elcarran - [link]
thumbnail

tattoo in leg
tattoo in leg
Well, I finally did my first tattoo. I finally decided to tattoo myself on the 2nd, I wanted to know how good or bad I would do. I need more practice but my friend Ramon said that it's not bad a...
thumbnail

new tattoo
new tattoo
this is me and my cousin. recently our grandpa passed from a stroke. we wanted to get a tattoo to remember him by. my grandpa had a ranch with alot of cattle, horses, chickens and stuff like that....
thumbnail

Colour me tattoo
Colour me tattoo
Tattoo me!
thumbnail

Tattoo Tattoo
Tattoo Tattoo
This is new, yep yep. On my leg.. I got it for my birthday...
umm... What to say... It is the scorpio symbol....
It's very new, so there is still a bit of blood in this picture mixed with the whit...
thumbnail