audrey navarro tattoos



Tattoo -B- Gone
Tattoo -B- Gone
He wanted to see how he would look without one of the tattoos he most regrets getting... I love Photoshop! He wishes it was this easy to remove it, he looks like a different person without it.
thumbnail

Maps
Maps
I haven't been able to get this image out of my head for the past several weeks, so I really needed to create it and see it with my own eyes.Super-special thanks definitely goes to the creators of...
thumbnail

ViVi Tattoo
ViVi Tattoo
Model : a classroom friend.She has a tatto but not in the leg. This one is by my creation.This is a photomanipulation to learn some techniques.
thumbnail

Temple Passion
Temple Passion
Nothing really to say about this one. Hope you like it. I was trying to go more for the Egyptian temples but it didn't quite work out that way.All credits:Beautiful couple: [link]Castle walls: [l...
thumbnail

What if Michele?
What if Michele?
Just something fun for the Undisputed Queen What a canvas!Tattoo by me of course.Photographer/Model: Michele Phant
thumbnail