leona cooke tattoos



Tattoo?
Tattoo?
Okay so I want a tattoo before school starts, and I choose not to get my angel wings until graduation.. (yes I'm getting angel wings after I graduate from highschool, no my back of course) This is...
thumbnail

butterfly tattoo stock maybe
butterfly tattoo stock maybe
ok i got bored if you want to you can use this as stock just credit me in the description. i blame boredom.butterfly brushes (c) to =sammigurl61190rest of pic (c) to ~RaInsTar447 (thats me!)
thumbnail

Dragon Tattoo. i can dream..
Dragon Tattoo. i can dream..
i was bored; and am too young to get a real tatt =[
thumbnail

Cold Energy
Cold Energy
Sooo, this is my new work. I really liked this stock so I decided to do something with it. I knew a blue theme will surely work with it and then the energy theme came in my mind as well aaaand...t...
thumbnail

Dedication
Dedication
DedicationContest entry for French Girls by JG - fan art contest. [link]Model: Mina [link]Source image: [link]Tattoo artist: [link]
thumbnail