maria dejesus tattoos



Dragon Tattoo - ID
Dragon Tattoo - ID
i just thought i needed one. u like my tattoo design? i like drawing them, but not often. maybe i sould draw them more? this one turned out good.

enjoy! ^^
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
my tattoo jan 21/06
my family crest
thumbnail

Sarah the Strange
Sarah the Strange
This was a 3 stage tattoo. It started with the cats. I got them done after buying my Emily the Strange umbrella. The disobey came about a month later, on my lunch break from work...Peter (my inker)...
thumbnail

KMFDM Tat
KMFDM Tat
not by me, but by Chuck from Lucky Star Tattoo in Watertown, NY. KMFDM is my favorite band, so i felt the need to display that
thumbnail

My Tattoo
My Tattoo
I just got this last night.

The scan is terrible, but I wanna be able to show it off.
thumbnail