corrine raymond tattoos

My Path To My Perfect Tattoo



So this is my story with trying to design my own tattoo and looking for inspiration or pieces. It all started when I was watching TV. I had watched quite a few "tattoo" shows, but all of the artists were located pretty far from me, I don't live in Las Vegas, Miami, or Los Angeles. Anyway, like I was saying, I was watching these tattoo shows and had been watching for a few months when I decided "I want a tattoo!" Being that these artists were located pretty far from me, I needed to figure out what I wanted and find a tattoo artist who could get the job done. Being that I have some experience with graphic design, I thought that I could get ahead of the curve and at least draw up a rough draft of what I wanted as a tattoo. The next thing I know, I was online looking up all kinds of tattoos.


I thought I wanted something small. Then I wanted to go all out and have a full back done. After I got that out of my system, I finally decided on a half sleeve tattoo design. "Sleeves are pretty cool", I thought. "I can have a theme and if I wanted to it can be expanded much easier than say a simple small tattoo, but it'll be hard to cover up".  So here was my dilemma, this was going to be a large piece and it had better be what I wanted because, I wasn't going to be walking around with an arm that was tattooed black after I got tired of my old one.


So, back online I went. There were all kinds of free tattoo designs, plenty of pictures of tattoos, etc. But there wasn't anything that I liked enough to take to redesign or take to an artist and ask if they could "do it". So I kept searching and for about three days I had coming across a service that claimed to have over 6,000 tattoo designs that I can have tattooed on me, or use for inspiration. The more I saw this product around the more interested I would become and finally I bit the bullet, I paid the .95 for the one month membership, "Just to test it out." What would it hurt, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.


I was now a member and looking around and found all kinds of inspiration for my design and I went to work. This service has everything, the 6,000+ designs promised, unlimited downloads, tattoo designs that can be easily combined to create one themed tattoo, letter designs, they even provide details that tattoo artists can use when inking the customer, ie. me.


The Chopper Tattoo service has all the tattoos broken into categories. The database where these tattoos reside is constantly being updated so fresh tattoos are being added.


Once I finished designing the right tattoo for me, I went to a tattoo artist I had spoken with previously and one of my friends had work from. This tattoo artist was somewhat amazed to find a finished tattoo that was of high quality that needed minimum work on his end, due to the tattoo process he didn't think certain things would  come out as desired.


After that experience I updated my membership to a lifetime membership for a .44 one time fee.


If you're designing or thinking about designing a tattoo I highly recommend checking out chopper tattoos here



PELIRROJA


PELIRROJA

Tia


Tia

ROOM WITH A VIEW


ROOM WITH A VIEW

MY ROOM


MY ROOM

BUNZZ


BUNZZ